Sunday, March 18, 2007

Poor Little Alberto Chicagotrib Say Go Easy On Hime

The poor mans had a hard life.

Hi, I am doing my best to make sure we can read your mail, and listening in on your phone calls. Also I will be trying my best to get rid of anyone who might try to stop the bush administration from being able to do this. But just remember we are trying to get rid of political opposition, its just politics. No need for you to think it criminal that we want such control over your government, OK.

The things we, I do are only wrong and really really bad. And show a lack of any kind of morals... Wait let me tell you my sad life story.

WASHINGTON -- At his lowest moment in the highest law-enforcement office, with criticism pouring in from all sides, including the president who appointed him, Atty. Gen. Alberto Gonzales made a rare reference last week to his difficult past, speaking defiantly of his determination to weather the controversy over the firing of eight federal prosecutors.

"Let me just say one thing," Gonzales said. "I've overcome a lot of obstacles in my life to become attorney general. I am here not because I give up. I am here because I've learned from my mistakes, because I accept responsibility, and because I'm committed to doing my job."


Remember its all just criticism. Somebody bring me a tissue and can we please stop it with this oversight and accountability nonsense. People might get into trouble if you bring the law into it.

We Were So Poor

House? You were lucky to have a HOUSE! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of FALLING!

No comments: